in the name of Allah the most mercyful.....

aku manusia,pelakon cerita,di pementasan alam ciptaan-NYA,
Bukan sengaja melanggar arahan..kadang terlupa watak dan peranan..aku manusia...

Friday, May 6, 2011

selamat ulangtahun ke -2 Nur Dhiya'

selamat hari lahir..selamat hari lahir..selamat hari lahir Nur Dhiya'......selamat hari lahir....well its my darling my daughter Nur Dhiya' Khaliesah celebrate her 2nd years in this greatest planet....since last 2 years..she change a lot of my routine and my habit,from the man who always hanging out wif my friends,i am now rather stayed at home just to play with my Nur Dhiya'...she is priceless..and everything for me..for her 2nd birthday anniversary,i am sick of what the prizes should be given to her.. i am not typhical father..who buys barbies for their lovely daughter.. i want something different..something that from the bottom of my heart
..so i bought her a starter kit of drum set for children..hahaha..very2 crazy prize man..and it cost me alot of money too ( this month i am dead!)well its nothing for me..even though i will gives all i have just to make her happy...so..i hope Dhiya' Khaliesah happy wif my present and hope she know that what her father like most...so long..and happy birthday my dear..love you very2..much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment